- Only MAFA member guilds and their members and associate members may advertise here.
- Advertisements will come directly to the webmaster. Text or Word documents and small images (jpg or png) are OK. Please include MAFA in the subject line–otherwise I may confuse your email with the several non-MAFA loom-for-sale emails I get each week.
- Indicate WHERE the item is to be shipped or picked up FROM (in the case of a floor loom, shipping will be a significant consideration).
- Advertisements will be on the website for a maximum of 60 days or when the item has sold.
- Advertisement may be renewed for a second 60-day period by request.
- Please notify the webmaster when the item has sold.
Weaving Lives at 65
Our guild, the Weavers’ Guild of Rochester, has a book that we produced and are selling that features woven items from our 65th anniversary exhibit.
WEAVING LIVES AT 65 celebrates the vibrant intersection of tradition and innovation in handweaving today. It depicts the richly entwined lives of past and present weavers in our guild and beyond.
- 33 projects drawn from the guild’s 65th anniversary exhibit that will challenge and inspire weavers of all skill levels
- Full-page color photographs that accompany the drafts for all projects
- Close-ups of additional pieces from the gallery exhibit that display the diversity of Guild members’ accomplishments in the fiber arts
- A look back and forward to celebrate the essential role of weaving guilds in America
Order your copy today at weaversguildofrochester.org/book.php. Click on the Buy Now button to purchase through Paypal.
Or mail check or money order payable to: WGR, Inc., P.O. Box 616, East Rochester, NY 14445